Request for Qualifications
General Contractor Services
Blaine Manor Family Apartments
706 S. Main St. Hailey, Idaho 83333
ARCH Community Housing Trust, Inc. (ARCH), an Idaho non-profit housing provider, located at P.O. Box 1292, Ketchum, Idaho 83340, is soliciting Qualifications from General Contractors to construct a 30-unit affordable family housing project in Hailey, Idaho.
II. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The 2 and 3 bedroom apartments will range in size from 900-1,200 square feet. The project will be constructed on a single parcel located at the corner of Maple and Main St. Of the apartments, 29 must be affordable to households earning 60% or less of Area Median Income and 1 will be designated as resident manager’s apartment.
III. PREPARATION OF QUALIFICATIONS
Envelopes containing Qualifications shall be labeled as stated on the cover page and must be presented so that they may be easily identified as containing a Response. Envelopes must include the following:
- Name and location of the project.
- Name and address of responder
- Addressed to ARCH
- Submit one written qualification (Oral or telephone modifications will not be considered).
- To be considered as eligible to submit a Qualification, Responder must be legally licensed under applicable laws in the State of Idaho.
- The contractor must have demonstrated prior experience in building affordable housing in accordance with applicable codes, standards, rules, and regulations.
- Responder must have appropriate insurance
- Responders must not be on the U.S. Department of HUD debarment list of excluded parties list
V. FORM OF QUALIFICATION
Qualifications must consist of the following information in the order indicated below:
- Cover letter stating interest in the project with the signature of the duly authorized principal.
- Technical qualifications including valid Idaho contractor’s license number.
- Experience with similar projects involving multifamily housing
- List of Professional/Owner References
- Name and resumes of personnel directly assigned to this project.
VI. ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF QUALIFICATION:
ARCH reserves the right to reject any and/or all Qualifications when such rejection is in the interest of ARCH.
VII. GENERAL INFORMATION
Qualification submittals will be received until 1:00 pm on Thursday, May 14th at the following location.
ARCH Community Housing Trust
160 2nd Street West, Suite 217
POB 1292, Ketchum, ID 83340
Qualification submittals received after the time and date stated will not be accepted. Qualifications received on time will be opened privately.
Of those responding, a select sub-set will be invited to bid the development. All responders will be notified on or before 5:00 pm on Tuesday, May 19th, 2020.
Questions may be addressed electronically to Michelle Griffith email@example.com