BCHA Archives - ARCH Community Housing Trust


How can I own or rent an ARCH house?

If you are interested in a home developed by ARCH, please contact the Blaine County Housing Authority (BCHA) at 788-6102 or visit their website www.bcoha.org to learn more about the process and complete the online application. Can’t find what you are looking for in a home?…
teagen palmer
October 12, 2017

What is the difference between ARCH and BCHA?

ARCH and BCHA divide the tasks of delivering affordable housing in Blaine County between development and stewardship. ARCH develops affordable housing. Once homes are completed, BCHA matches households on the waiting list with available homes. They also provide ongoing property management and compliance monitoring. Put…
teagen palmer
October 3, 2017
HaileyPast Project

New Woodside Home, Hailey

  3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, this spacious single level family home has an abundance of storage and built in features, it was donated by the Pyle Family and moved from its original location in Ketchum. This home is for sale through BCHA. Contact Blaine County Housing…
January 21, 2015