Skip to main content

How can I own or rent an ARCH house?

By October 12, 2017March 3rd, 2022News

Completed ARCH funded projectIf you are interested in a home developed by ARCH, please contact the Blaine County Housing Authority (BCHA) at 788-6102 or visit their website to learn more about the process and complete the online application.

Can’t find what you are looking for in a home? Get on the list anyway.

It’s important to let BCHA know what your looking for and where in Blaine County you prefer to live, how many bedrooms and bathrooms your household needs and if you prefer to own or rent. This helps both entities gain a more accurate assessment of what is needed. BCHA provides ARCH with input on where and what type of homes to develop.

Close Menu