Date Posted: September 22, 2021
Full Time, salaried.
ARCH Community Housing Trust is a non-profit affordable housing development organization serving low to moderate-income households in Blaine County. Using a variety of funding mechanisms, we finance, build and own affordable rentals and we sell affordable ownership properties. We work in partnership with local jurisdictions and community organizations in order to deliver housing to our community.
The Executive Assistant supports and reports to the Executive Director in order to increase our capacity and outreach. The ideal candidate will deliver solutions with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality, provide administrative support for donor relations, community and resident outreach and provide the analysis needed to successfully apply for grant funding and construction tracking.
Donor Data Base Management and Outreach 20%
- Oversee the production of our annual report and newsletters
- Ensure the donor database is current
- Develop an electronic outreach program
- Provide administrative support for acknowledgment letters
- Assist with annual campaign and any other fundraising efforts
Resident Outreach 20%
- Work closely with the Community Representative sub-committee of the board to ensure that regular resident outreach, such as surveys and meetings are conducted.
- Ensure that the application process for affordable housing developed by ARCH is reasonable and user-friendly.
- Provide accurate information and instruction to community members seeking to apply and ensure that partner organizations have current applications, income limitations, and dates when new units will be onboard.
Construction Tracking and Analysis 20%
- Compare bids submitted for construction projects.
- Track successful bids/ budgets against expenditures
- Provide project cost analysis and comparative project cost analysis
Community Outreach 15%
- Take the lead on new mechanisms for community awareness
- Ensure that our website is current
Grant Proposals 15%
- Assist in seeking grant opportunities
- Assist in applications for grants
- Provide analysis needed to support grant requests
Board Support 10%
- Provide and distribute board meeting information packets
- Take minutes at board meetings and sub-committee meetings when needed
- Ensure that all board meeting minutes, packets, policies, etc. are uploaded to the board portal
Education: University Degree in a relevant field or significant comparable experience
Prior Experience: Prior experience with non-profit organizations preferred
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel in particular
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality with resident and donor information
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities
- Some evenings required
Starting Salary $55,000 – $60,000 annually, 3 weeks paid vacation, flexible schedule
This is a full-time position based in the Ketchum Office Club. Some work from home or remote locations is allowable.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, writing sample, resume, and references to
Michelle Griffith, Executive Director